Generated Players Question

• Thread starter Thread starter NuMatic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3K

NuMatic

Reaction score
Hi all!

I believe this is true from when I used to play FM a while back, but now as my comp cant handle more than a few league, and can't even run the 3rd pitch, I want to be sure.

I had a theory, that more countries you had playable, the more youth would be generated from that country.

i.e - Brazil - Playable = More Brazilian Youth.

If this is true, then would it still work if instead of having the league playable, had it as View-Only? I did notice the player count doesn't change when you do View Only.

Can someone tell me if this does happen, and if so, will View Only work?

Thanks for the help :D
Tom

Hi all!

I believe this is true from when I used to play FM a while back, but now as my comp cant handle more than a few league, and can't even run the 3rd pitch, I want to be sure.

I had a theory, that more countries you had playable, the more youth would be generated from that country.

i.e - Brazil - Playable = More Brazilian Youth.

If this is true, then would it still work if instead of having the league playable, had it as View-Only? I did notice the player count doesn't change when you do View Only.

Can someone tell me if this does happen, and if so, will View Only work?

Thanks for the help :D
Tom

Hi mate, it doesnt matter either way bud. I run premier league spanish league and italian, and i get loads of regens from every where bud currently i have an awesome vietnamees player !!! and i definetly dont run the vietnam league try learning when regens come in i.e the brazilian leagues players a generated on the 2nd of jan and the search from vitoria down to ateltico minero that will help!!!

Back