Generic Blog Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter OliiiB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 791

OliiiB

Reaction score
"Owning a BlackBerry should make you the bees knees, you have this phone with endless capabilities, to send texts, emails, PIN messages (whatever the **** these are, I've never sent one) make calls, go on the internet, and make you one of the Kings/Queens of your School/Workplace, the sun shines out of your **** and everyone bows at your glorious telephone.

I don't feel this way however, it's just a telephone with a QWERTY keyboard stuck on it, which, is greatly convenient, texting is a breeze, but at the end of the day, it's a telephone for Christs sake! I just want to be able to text people, make phonecalls and take the occasional photo, I don't want to send emails, I can use a laptop to use the internet, and I don't want to "BB PIN" when I can just send them a text."

That's just a snippet of one of my blogs @ sabgblog.com, if you liked that, or would like to read more, do pop on over to my website.

And this post isn't off topic ;)
The websites only just started up, but if you register as a member, you will be informed of when the new Football Manager blog starts up.

I'd also appreciate an idea of what team to manage ;)

ummm ok then, waste of my time reading that but to let you know BBM lets you send files for free - very useful and the main point.

This rases an intresting question.

Why read a 'blog' when you don't know who the person is, or care about their views.

This rases an intresting question.

Why read a 'blog' when you don't know who the person is, or care about their views.

Well if its funny I guess you do but if its not then you don't

Well, I don't particularly care if you agree with me, but someone on here might.

So pipe down.

Well, I don't particularly care if you agree with me, but someone on here might.

So pipe down.

I just don't feel anything you said in the OP is unique, everyone seems to have the same gripes about the same thing, if you wan't your blog to stand out, you either need to make it extremely funny, or write about something that is unique.

It's easy just to pick on the blackberry, and the things you said, I think I have heard it about 100 times before.

Back