Genie Scout 13

billy casper

Reaction score
Does anyone actually use this ifso is it any good?

Never used it before myself can using this bring you better success at your club?

Please feel free to leave your comments ;)

Used it on FM 2008 but not in FM 2013 because of crash dumps,and I have good scouts in game too :D

I used it during FM12 (my first FM game) but after a while I was left wondering why I even employed scouts, after all you wont need them if you use 'Genie Scout'.
It imo detracts from the game because you know more about a player than you should, for instance you are given the minimum price a club will accept for a player transfer, his full CA/PA, his professionalism/ambition <<likelihood of reaching full PA and so much more.
Scouting is a huge part of the game, I like my scouts doing their thing and I'll whittle their reports down to short list of players, so come transfer time I can then use gut feeling/scout reports/stats/media to make my decisions. For me this is much more satisfying.
It's pretty much the same story when looking for staff, just click the relevant column for the specific training skill you want and hey presto....too easy.

Personal feelings aside, 'Genie Scout' is a very powerful tool.

Last edited:
Thank's guys dont think i will bother ;)

Any decent scouts you may consider for me

Thank's guys dont think i will bother ;)

Any decent scouts you may consider for me

Depends on the team you are, Pablo Longoria is a really good scout if you can get him, really young and not that expensive on wages either.

Back