Genie Scout 15

Callumhebden

Reaction score
Hi, I have been using Genie Scout - my football manager has updated and when i try and now use genie scout it doesnt work because the Version of football manager isnt supported. Is there anywhere to get a genie scout update??

I guess not until the maker releases on. Best place is to look at FM Scout's website or I think there is a "Check for new version" button somewhere in the menus on genie scout.

Yeah, I thought there was something like check for updates, couldnt see it to start with. Found it now but for some reason it wont search, so i'll have a poke around FM Scout see if I can see any updates for it. Thanks for the reply.

The new version is normally released 4/5 days after the update I believe. Usually you can download it from the programme under help or something but sometimes it doesn't work. Haven't used it this year yet so could of changed.

Yeah, I've clicked on the check for new updates, but like you say, it isn't working. I'll probably uninstall and redownload see if that works. Thanks.

Back