Genie Scout affecting regen creation

• Thread starter Thread starter Vague Bumb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

Vague Bumb

Reaction score
As some people have noticed, some of the regen leave somewhat to be desired. Lately ive noticed that when I have my genie scout turned off, better regens seem to appear then when I leave it on. Could just be coincidence but has anyone else noticed this?

I'm pretty sure that's just a coincidence, but to answer your question - no I haven't noticed that. I get good regens even with Genie Scout on.

As some people have noticed, some of the regen leave somewhat to be desired. Lately ive noticed that when I have my genie scout turned off, better regens seem to appear then when I leave it on. Could just be coincidence but has anyone else noticed this?

Pure coincidence.

Genie Scout works by loading a particular 'state' of your game via a save file. It then doesn't progress alongside your game, and remains fixed on that specific date. Therefore, it isn't tied to your game in any way and won't affect anything.

This is the complete opposite to FMRTE, which has been known to cause problems with your game if left running while you play.

Back