Genie Scout

• Thread starter Thread starter cuddles
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

cuddles

Reaction score
I used the genie scout first a couple of weeks ago, i found on it that there is a value for the player that u can buy them for in the game.........is this not cheating? and has anyone used this before?

I Sometimes use it to find some class player but not all the time .

there is also a panel you can put in the game and it tells you how much money clubs want for there players on the transfer bit

I used the genie scout first a couple of weeks ago, i found on it that there is a value for the player that u can buy them for in the game.........is this not cheating? and has anyone used this before?

Genie scout is cheating I don't see why you have a problem with the 'buy for' price.

I occasionally use Genie Scout if I can't find the player I need myself. But the sale value it states is often wrong for me and i usually have to pay more than it.

I guess its only cheating if you think it's cheating, some people like to play the game in a huge amount of detail, which is great, no problems with that - but it is a very good tool when your stuck for a player, or when your heading into the years where its all regens and the 'normal' players have all hung up their boots.

Back