Genie Scout?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan90mufc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K
Well if you want to use the Genie Scout on the latest patch it has not yet been made.

Genie Scout is a programme that allows you to see hidden information about every player in the game. Most importantly, Current and Potential Ability.

its for cheaters...
ahh right, just wanted to see what it was about, think i will leave it then, thanks for the reply :)

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Well if you want to use the Genie Scout on the latest patch it has not yet been made.

Genie Scout is a programme that allows you to see hidden information about every player in the game. Most importantly, Current and Potential Ability.
Might have a try, when is the new one out? I like to scout about for young talent myself, would just like to see how it works

From what I hear, the main point of it is to show you the CA and PA of players, aswell as there hidden attributes, but also it shows you how much a team is willing to sell the player for aswell, correct me if I am wrong.

I think it would take the fun out of the game personally, much more fun not knowing how people are going to turn out, especially regens.

From what I hear, the main point of it is to show you the CA and PA of players, aswell as there hidden attributes, but also it shows you how much a team is willing to sell the player for aswell, correct me if I am wrong.

I think it would take the fun out of the game personally, much more fun not knowing how people are going to turn out, especially regens.
When the new one comes out, I'm going to get it just to see my own team I like to scout players my self anyway, by the sounds it would take that part out of it.

You are correct, it does show the 'Sale Value' as well as the normal value that you can see on the game.

There is no set date for the new Genie Scout, however it is speculated to come out VERY soon.

Back