tommyd150

Reaction score
im at Everton and hes devolping so well with tutoring im trying to post a SS put laptop isnt letting me...just wondered if any1 has any future SS or seen how good he can be etc?

Last edited:
im at Everton and hes devolping so well with tutoring im trying to post a SS put laptop isnt letting me...just wondered if any1 has any future SS or seen how good he can be etc?

Hi, Tommy. I am a Everton fan too. Here is a screanshot of George Green in 2014. I`ve posted on this forum in the other thread. I haven`t played a game for a quite a long time, so I don`t have screanshots from other seasons right now. I will soon.

View attachment 470533

In the first season he played in U18. When he turned 18 I put him in the first squad whit a lot of game time. I even sold some players to free up the space for him and , as they say, repay the trust I had in him :)

He's been briliant in the middle, in the role of trequartista, just behind hte striker. Highlight of that 3rd season was his freekick against Liverpool :)

I was thinking of buying some players, but when I saw progress of youngsters in the U18, I couldn't resist to try to build the team with them. Everton have same realy talented youngsters in George Green, Gethin Jones, Hallam Hope, John Lundstram. Add them to Ross Barkley and John Stones, who are already in the first team, and you will have a very talented group of homegrown players.

Cheers mate, I hope this was useful to you.