Raikan007

Reaction score
Georgy Schennikov - CSKA Moscow
Nationality - Russian
Position - Left Back

Great young attacking fullback, fast, good team player, consistent and Russia just beat Spain 1:0 and he was MoM :D (2nd appearance)
Only weakness is his aerial ability, but as a fullback its not that imperative :D
Feel free to share your views and experiences on him ;)

View attachment 87527View attachment 87528View attachment 87529

it was about 2 million (player exchange) i just checked who i exchanged him for and none of the three players tha were either bought by CSKA from me or the one that was part exchanged is worth over 100k (maybe it was all 3 players that were exchanged) cant remember but i would say maybe around 2.5 million ;)

Checked him out on mines, looks pretty good, a regular for Russia and CSKA.

He averages 10+ assists per season in my game. For a fullback, that is outstanding.

yer broke into the team last season i believe looked really promising in the champo league didnt realise he had been made better i dont have him in my game dont have russia loaded but certainly give him a try on my next new game

He's valued at £4.5m on my current save. Is he worth it?

he looks pretty good, anyone have a screenie of him fully developed??

i was manager of CSKA for 7 years and played him every week but he achieved nothing had him trained as a fullback and was making progress but in the end never really delvivered so he had to be sold to herenveen for 4.5 million.......not to detour anyone from giving him a try out, that was just me if you can train him well all power to ya!

I see you signed him for Dinamo Kiev.I don't need him atm because I have Gerson "Magnificent" Magrao and Nesmachnyi is good backup. :p

He is a good player for backup, i had him in my Napoli squad...he was a backup for Ansaldi...