German League/Cup names

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this request as i couldn't find a request thread.

If someone would be so kind and make me a database with the correct German league and cup names. If you could also put the correct award names for example "bundesliga manager of the month" i would be most greatful.

If there is a thread where this request please point me in the right direction.

Regards

Ryan

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

guess thats a no then :( lol

If you can supply the info you want, or point me in the right direction of a website etc... then I'll do it for you :) Also, which database would you want it on? 10.3?

A quick question -- Are you wanting ALL the competitions names changed? I've done all the default playable ones so far, but it gets quite complicated (to figure out which competition is which) the further down the rung I get.

At moment I've changed the following... Bundesliga down to Regionalliga divisions and the DFB-Pokal.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Here's alink to the database...

http://rapidshare.com/files/394439274/German_Changes.xml

I've changed all the playable leagues and cups, and a couple of others that I could figure out. Also changed all the award names too. Let me know if this ok :)

A quick question -- Are you wanting ALL the competitions names changed? I've done all the default playable ones so far, but it gets quite complicated (to figure out which competition is which) the further down the rung I get.

At moment I've changed the following... Bundesliga down to Regionalliga divisions and the DFB-Pokal.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Here's alink to the database...

http://rapidshare.com/files/394439274/German_Changes.xml

I've changed all the playable leagues and cups, and a couple of others that I could figure out. Also changed all the award names too. Let me know if this ok :)

thats fine dude, im only loading the top 3 divisons and that so just them and the cups :)

ps: did you do the awards as well pal?

ok dude thats pukka thanks :)

keep an eye out for my story wont yah, should be up some time tonight! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back