• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockyboy

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I know there are several threads about this problem, but I haven't found a solution for mine. I used to play FM12 on my PC but then I bought myself a laptop and installed the game on it. I also copied all files related to my current game from PC to laptop (savegame files, hall of fame, etc.). I continued with playing and then I have realised that I forgot to delete the "fake.lnc" files and players in German national team are again greyed-out. I unfortunately saved the game and I can't go back to that date when the national team was formed of real players. Is there any way to get rid of greyed-out players and get real players back to national team? Current date in the game is 22.3.2013 and the next international fixture is on 27.3.2013. Please help me, because I'm totally ****** off :@

Think you might be too close to the next game to change it, once that game is played the next time the squad is registered it might change to real players

Thanks for advice, mate! I'll report if there will be success.

EDIT: I holidayed to the next international match and there were still greyed-out players

Last edited:
Nope, I think you'd have to start a new game for these changes to take effect.

Effects take place from a New game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back