German National Team

• Thread starter Thread starter Chivalric
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

Chivalric

Reaction score
I have got a problem with my 1860 München team...
The German national team doesn't have any real players in it anymore...
Funny thing is, I deleted the file that is responsible for this small error, and it worked, all players (-21 and -19 too)were normal.
It worked, but only for 1 year. After I got promoted with 1860 it changed into all fake players...
This sucks, as I got some good German talents that I wanted so see in the National team:(
can anyone help me please?

you will need to delete the files again because they came with the new update. Just go to the same place as before and do the same thing

do I still need to delete them if i haven't applied the update ?

no you won't. but why don't you want the update?

only because it means I will have to restart my current save :) thats all :)

only because it means I will have to restart my current save :) thats all :)

You don't have to restart your game for the patch to take effect. You just won't have the new DB running with the transfers ect. that is all. Did you disable auto updating in steam? Otherwise you probably are running the patch right now. In which case, yes you have to delete the fake files again in the update's folder. But you can't get the german team back in your current save now once you have loaded it with the fake files active.

okay thanks very much :) i think automatic updating is enabled thanks very much Tharros :)

help ..... ive tried doing everything explanation of this and cant seem to find the file im on windows 7 and just cant find the file to delete to get the germany team ... where do i search for the file .... can someone give me the most basic explanation of how to do this please ahahah im not thick i just dont know how to do it

Back