bogs

Reaction score
Hi, I need a very good tactic for my team SV Babelsberg 03 (Media prediction 18th, after 11 games I'm on 11th place), currently in the Third Division, Germany . Right now, I'm using an 4-1-2-2-1 tactic, with a only striker, and I had 4 victories, 3 draws and 4 defeats. I need a good tactic which could assure me the promotion or atleast the playoff for promotion in the Second Division, and at this moment, my striker scored 3 goals in 12 games, which isn't enough. That's probably the main problem of my tactic, because my striker isn't scoring and he is not participating when the team attacks.

Regards.

Last edited:
Have à look at My underdog/Middleteam plug & play tactics. Cany recommend you what formation/tactic Of those to use though as I dont know your squad.

Just remember that promotion might not be possible first season with à team predicted 18th :)

Yeah I know. It was just a dream as my team failed to win eight games in the row right now, and I don't think I have a chance to promote in the second league this season atleast. I'll take a look into your tactics and I'll come back with a feedback. Thanks a lot.

LE: Okay, after I took a look into your tactics, I decided to use this http://thebetterhalf.freeforums.org/team-tactic-4231-underdog-qpr-t40.html because it was a bit closer of what I used before, but instead of that Inside Forward , I had an Anchor Man (DM) and decided to use it to see if I can keep it. After 4 games, I scored two goals, and I received eight goals (L-W-L-L). The main problem is the inability of my striker to score. He has chances but he failed putting behind the net. Now, I decided to use the Inside Forward from your tactic, to see if I see any improvements, but I'm a bit sceptical because almost all goals I received before using that DM-Anchor Man was after an AI counter attack, and it was a big improvement because he stopped 40-55% of the AI counter attacks. I'll be back with a feedback, to see if the IF improved my chances of winning.

Last edited:
well, thats probably not the tactic I would use. Better then on Of the plug & play tactics. The 4231 QPR certainly wont see you get into the top flight. Its just à framework where you need to be extremly active as a manager.