• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 664

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard says watching from the sidelines during his six-month injury lay-off has been a "nightmare".

More...

Happy to see him back to full fitness (just about). Still a quality player and badly missed in Liverpools midfield. Love the reception he got from the Brighton fans last night in the cup match. Welcome back Stevie G

Good news for liverpool, think they should definitely get top four now.

Happy to see him back to full fitness (just about). Still a quality player and badly missed in Liverpools midfield. Love the reception he got from the Brighton fans last night in the cup match. Welcome back Stevie G

You're not very good at this 'being a rival fan' malarkey, are you? ;)

But he's honest, and a legend! ;)

We still love you Gerrard, hope you come back better than ever. There's even doubt that he'll make the First XI with Adam, Lucas and Henderson all capable and performing fairly well! But I'll always love him, no matter how good he is or what club he plays for - even if you plays for Everton or United!

I fully expect Gerrard to come back, have three poor games, have the media on his back, then have on game where he scores two and lays on an assist. He then spends the rest of the season being his usual badass self.

lol. What can I say-can't help but appreciate quality players. Be different in couple of weeks in the Merseyside Derby where I hope he has a stinker of a match lol

Really glad to have him back. I also hope he's over his injuries now.

I love Steven Gerrard.

Back