GerrardTorres overated??

• Thread starter Thread starter acb007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 869

acb007

Reaction score
I am liverpool and both these players are overrated, macherano and alonso play much better together and both bring more than gerrard and torres hardly scores.i sold gerrard for 30mil and torres for 35mil,baught in santa cruz and bently for right wing and won the leauge first season.

i play a standard 4-4-2 so nothing to complicated but i have no idea why they didnt play well,every match was 5.0 to 6.5 but in real life they are the foundations of the team.

anyone agree??

i dont really like gerrard anyway but i wouldnt say he is over-rated.

its probs your tactics didnt suit them or something.

They both played brilliantly for me. Gerrard was always getting at least a 7 before my board accepted a £54m bid for him. Torres is still in my team though at 31 and still playing well.

My best players without doubt. Gerrard ends up scoring about 20 goals for me with loads of assists also when i go defensive he fits in perfect and not many midfielders that score goals do that. Torres is just worldclass all my youngsters always say ready to learn from idol about Torres and Gerrard.

are you mad sellin both torres is ***** on fm ill admit but gerrard is very gd bad move u ould of got kaka in second yera for 59 to 9 million pounds bentley is amazng tho gd buy santa cruz anit fab u need a huntelaar style striker

Torres is ***** on fm? Don't be silly.

Torres is great player.. (: Good tactics and he'll show you that he's class.

Back