Get board to accept requests?

• Thread starter Thread starter br0ken
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4K

br0ken

Reaction score
does anyone know a trick or two to get the board to accept request because i've been trying 4 years in-game to get the board to accept a request to increase the scouting area, i can only scout in England which is annyoing because i would love to get better talents which is not from Great Britain only. PLEASE ANSWER FAST NEED AN ANSWER!!!

Thurrock. At the moment I play for npower divison 1, but i started at Bet Blue Square South.

you're only a league 1 team and a very low reputation team so it's highly unlikely you'll be allowed to scout abroad

so if i get to premier division i will be allowed to scout abroad?

I've done similar to you, im dover in BSS and now in league one but can't increase scouting range, i think you will be able to when you get into championship most likely

Thurrock. At the moment I play for npower divison 1, but i started at Bet Blue Square South.

I have also started in BSS with Welling and I am now in championship and i can scout abroad and i didn't even asked for it

i couldn't get decent scouting abroad with radlciffe borough till i got to the championship..and even now its not worldwide!

Back