Get Gritty - Building with an eye for Determination

McHammerfist

Reaction score
So I'm on the hunt for players who show a particular aptitude in Determination, Bravery, Work Rate and Team Work. I'm probably going to gut a Championship or German Second Division side and replace them with a team that fires up, tackles hard and rattles team with their physicality.

Obviously, I can't really afford top-tier players -- but any helpful suggestions would be extremely appreciated.

Tactic:
Classic 4-4-2
with the two central mids being apt defensive mids as well.

hey mate, this needs to be posted in the correct section ;) use it in future, its just above the "Players" post new thread sign
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f86/

either find a player that has what you are looking for and create a search filter through him with your *** man box ticked "ask *** to filter out unrealistic targets" or just create a search with those being the critera <)

i would suggest loading the Peru league, there are really cheap awesome players there that could just come to you, take a look through the shortlist here too and see if you can get anyone off there and search for my Golden Oldies shortlist i made a while back, you might find some there too

Gary Oneill from Boro. All of what you require are all 15+ I believe.

Back