vitoco

Reaction score
First of all I dont' usually post anything but I have tested with several teams and it works quite ok.

Secondly it's not my tactics, further details here: ??STAR?????STAR-Z?????BLOSSOM??????1430???? ???? ???? ???? ???? - ??FM2014????? - PlayGM(PlayCM) - Powered by Discuz!

View attachment 388448View attachment 388447View attachment 388446View attachment 388445View attachment 388444

Pic speak for themselves.

Only downside, you need to make the tactics COMPLETELY fluid in order to make it to work!

Defenders must have speed.

If you leak goal from long ball, just follow Jassar info on how to do.

No corners setup I think, at least I didn't score much.

Finally, anyone can provide me a website to upload it WITHOUT opening an ac?

Or download the tactic in post 8. Thanks DoubleR....PC is never my strong thing. I am a trader in I-Bank only.

This guy tried with AC Milan and he did get the results he wanted also:

http://www.playgm.cn/thread-729207-1-1.html

View attachment 388435

Last edited:
Could you post it here? Because I can't download from that chinese site...
You can put it to attachment

The chinese web site wont open, can you post that tactic directly here mate?

opens, but I can not find the link :)

I think you need to register: O

Last edited:
Wow!! This looks promising to say the least. On a game that seems destined to concede goals, you have 9 conceded with Getafe?!! :O

Gonna try this with some weak *** team from the premier league and see how it goes.

he didn't say about training....dont forget it may be just before dec that this tactics starts working

Is this the best rated tactic on the Chinese forum?

Tried this with norwich, it's not bad, it works decent for underdogs, unfortunately it's not as overpowered as I'd hoped.

tried it for 5 games, its going good but i think that you need to change d-line to drop deeper against small team instead of leaving it MHD.
Btw, 5 games 5 victories

i try now whit Aston Villa....if the tactis are good we see

Yeah... no except i'm missing something, i'm testing the "Z" tactic with PSG and it's not that amazing, attack is good but defense is ******. 9 goals in 27 games with Getafe ? no way.