Championship Fixture List.

Bodell

Reaction score
as i'm sure you all know the fixture lists have come out all across the country including the premierleague and championship fixtures.

alot gets spoken about the premierleague ties, so i thought i'd give the championship a mention. My team (Derby County) have Leeds away first game off the season :):).

so who do your teams have and are you feeling condifent??

BoDeLL-DcFc

Here is a link to the fixtures.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/fixtures/default.stm

Coventry are the first that get to rape us for next season then.

What the ****. Our first 3 games are all away :O

thats abit strange :S never seen that before. I know that Blackpool might have to have a few away from home because there still building there new ground.

We start off with Ipswich at home. Not that bad a game to start with, decent test.

We play Leeds in Mid-October at home and New Years Day at Elland Road and Hull late November and April, they are the ones i'm looking forward to.

Hmmm quite a tough start actually. Home to Derby, Away to Forest, Home to Millwall, Away to Watford and Home to Swansea. I too will be looking forward to the Leeds - Middlesbrough matches as I have a friend who always takes the mick out of me for supporting Leeds

First game home to sheffield united. Should be good. Reckon we can get a result against them and start the season off well

We start off with Ipswich at home. Not that bad a game to start with, decent test.

That's easy!! Unless Keane makes some sort of shock turn and gets us promoted then you may have an easy victory coming your way. :p

Nothing like a trip down to the beautiful Leeds -_- :D

We Have Scunny Home, Pompey Away and Forest at home. Would be happy with 6 points. ;)

We Have Scunny Home, Pompey Away and Forest at home. Would be happy with 6 points. ;)

Reading 2 - 0 Scunthrope
Portsmouth 1 - 1 Reading
Reading 0 - 0 Nottingham Forest

My awesome predictions <33

Reading 2 - 0 Scunthrope
Portsmouth 1 - 1 Reading
Reading 0 - 0 Nottingham Forest

My awesome predictions <33

Reading 3-1 Scunny
Portsmouth 4-7 Reading (Another 7-4 but this time in our favour! (6)
Reading 1-3 Forest

Will Be happy with them ;)

Reading 3-1 Scunny
Portsmouth 4-7 Reading (Another 7-4 but this time in our favour! (6)
Reading 1-3 Forest

Will Be happy with them ;)

If Forest beat you i may have to kill myself.