Getting annoyed...

partyparkins

Reaction score
For some reason the only formation I can ever get to work with any team I manage is 4-4-1-1...

I have always played 4-2-3-1, or 4-3-3 on previous version but no matter what team I am when I try and play these formations I get smashed!

Vitesse I won everything with 4-4-1-1, then I got offered the Man U job...lost my first game playing 4-2-3-1 so reverted back to 4-4-1-1 and won the league... Now Im in my 2nd season with them and I havent won in 3 games playing 4-2-3-1 again...

Anyone else have this problem or any suggestions?

I use 4231 as my main formation across most of my saves and it's worked wonders

Also as you're Man Utd wont most of the players favour 442? 4411 is an adaptation of 442 so that might be a reason.

Im in my 6th season, the whole team is new at United now so I dont think that will affect it... Im talking across the board! Even with Man City I had to have my first 2 or 3 seasons playing 4-4-1-1 to make sure i didnt get smashed, then eventually when I got the players good enough I changed to 4-2-3-1...
I duno, just annoys me cuz 4-4-1-1 is such a defensive formation

Match preperationve

Have you got both tactics set up so they will use match preperation to get used to the tactic before using it? You realise you cant set up a new tactic just before going into a gme and expect to do well

You have to allow time for te team to get used to it...

I have always used 4-2-3-1 and only revert to the 4-4-1 when I need a defensive tactic, but I always have them both set up in tactics and quickly alternate when I need to

Back