getting into the game

• Thread starter Thread starter liamshaw9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 739

liamshaw9

Reaction score
i can never ever find an 'enjoyable save' even after trying the 'who should i be' post, can anybody tell me an enjoyable game with a team that you could aim to achieve.. preferably a top division team from europe with decent funds..

I'm Rosenborg and I'm loving it, on my 4th season about 70% of the way through unbeaten in the league, on top of my 3rd season being unbeaten (so going for the double <3), I've also got Norway an extra CL place just by getting knocked out of the champions league in the 1st knockout round 3 years in a row, not to mention their players are awesome.

i can never ever find an 'enjoyable save' even after trying the 'who should i be' post, can anybody tell me an enjoyable game with a team that you could aim to achieve.. preferably a top division team from europe with decent funds..

I alwasy find the most enjoyable ones are with which ever team you support....sometimes I make my own team and give myself 100 million or whatever to buy a squad then work up....give that a go :)

Back