Getting lots of Striker and Fullback injuries

waywardzzt

Reaction score
I'm using Tug's training schedules with my BSS team, and I had the tactic training thing set to average with "defending set pieces." For some reason my strikers and fullbacks just cannot stay healthy. My strikers rotate with injuries but each has been out approximately two months halfway through the season. Meanwhile, my fullback position got entirely wiped out to where I only had one healthy one on the entire roster.

Is there anything else I can do to try and prevent injuries other than just signing players who might be less injury prone?

I'm having a similar problem with my BSN team. I think it may be to do with the high training and match prep workloads I've been piling on my squad. Try turning one or both down a notch or two and see if it helps.

Cal

I'm having a similar problem with my BSN team. I think it may be to do with the high training and match prep workloads I've been piling on my squad. Try turning one or both down a notch or two and see if it helps.

Cal
That was actually the first thing I tried since posting this.

Still the same injury problems with the same positions. I have yet to have all four of my strikers healthy at the same time since the start of the season, and every single one of their injuries has occurred in game.

Any other suggestions?

Sorry, afraid not. Changing the match prep's done nothing for me either. In my last 5 matches three of my top players have randomly broken their arms... Having to use my 3rd choice right back, a reserve midfielder, and my second choice winger.

Does anyone have any suggestions for us???

Cal