Getting lots of Striker and Fullback injuries

• Thread starter Thread starter waywardzzt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

waywardzzt

Reaction score
I'm using Tug's training schedules with my BSS team, and I had the tactic training thing set to average with "defending set pieces." For some reason my strikers and fullbacks just cannot stay healthy. My strikers rotate with injuries but each has been out approximately two months halfway through the season. Meanwhile, my fullback position got entirely wiped out to where I only had one healthy one on the entire roster.

Is there anything else I can do to try and prevent injuries other than just signing players who might be less injury prone?

Just had a game where all three of my strikers picked up long term injuries. I could really use some help.

Three details in case it helps:

1) All of these players that are constantly getting injured have good natural fitness and conditioning -- at least for BSS. My most injury prone striker, who unfortunately is also my most brilliant striker, has a natural fitness of 15. That's fantastic for BSS.

2) The tactic I'm using is the Might & Magic one from this site. Either striker or either fullback is constantly getting injured, so I assume it's the team and what I'm doing instead of the tactic.

3) These injuries occur during games. It is very rare for me to get an injury from training.

Still no responses. But here's an update anyway:

Season is over. I tried toning down the match prep and training schedules for certain players. My strikers continued to get injured during matches -- a few fullbacks too but to a lesser extent. None of the injuries were for a shorter duration than 2 months, and I even had a ton of winger injuries towards the end.

Once again, every injury was during a game. None were from training. Can anyone offer any help?

is your pressing set to high? that can really drain physical fitness and in turn lead to injuries? what type of injuries are they pulls? tears? strains etc i would reccomend lowering the pressing also do you have decent fitness coach and physio these can all help after that all outta ideas sorry

Back