cg90

Reaction score
I've just started a game with Southampton in the Premiership and currently all of my players morale's are poor because I haven't won a game at all this season yet and this is mainly because my players don't listen to me at team talks and if they do then it has a negative affect even when I'm telling them that they're playing well.

Does anybody have some advice on how to change this from happening? Cheers.

happens me aswell...they can be a pack of knobs when they want to be! lol

I've just started a game with Southampton in the Premiership and currently all of my players morale's are poor because I haven't won a game at all this season yet and this is mainly because my players don't listen to me at team talks and if they do then it has a negative affect even when I'm telling them that they're playing well.

The best way to have team talks under control:

Pre-Match: Against every single opponent : Aggressive- I expect a win
No individual team talk to any player regardless of whether they react negatively or are unresponsive

Half time: Unless 5+ goals clear (5-0/6-1/8-3) then select Aggressive---> Not happy with performance
If you are 5+ goals clear then select assistant to take the team talk
If a player with a half time rating above 7.2 reacts negatively or is unresponsive then passionately tell him you are happy with his performance
If a player with a half time rating below 7.2 reacts negatively or is unresponsive then passionately tell him that you have faith in him

Full time: Win: Passionately Well done/Happy with performance
Draw/Lose: Aggressively: Not happy with performance

*Team meetings as soon as you lose a game or draw having played badly in order to stop a negative run of results.

:)

Cheers for that reply mate, I'll try going about them like that and see how it goes!

What did you put as your past experience? Even if you put international footballer it will take time and success till they start to listen and react to team team talks. Think about it like this if an unknown manager with no experience was appointed at a premier league club would pro footballers listen to them?

The best way to have team talks under control:

Pre-Match: Against every single opponent : Aggressive- I expect a win
No individual team talk to any player regardless of whether they react negatively or are unresponsive

Half time: Unless 5+ goals clear (5-0/6-1/8-3) then select Aggressive---> Not happy with performance
If you are 5+ goals clear then select assistant to take the team talk
If a player with a half time rating above 7.2 reacts negatively or is unresponsive then passionately tell him you are happy with his performance
If a player with a half time rating below 7.2 reacts negatively or is unresponsive then passionately tell him that you have faith in him

Full time: Win: Passionately Well done/Happy with performance
Draw/Lose: Aggressively: Not happy with performance

*Team meetings as soon as you lose a game or draw having played badly in order to stop a negative run of results.

:)

How can you expect to tell a team like So'ton (no offence) who are playing away to a team like Man Utd "expect a win" and say this in an aggressive tone?

Try it mate and than we can talk.. :):)

Its even better.. For example, you are So'ton manager and you're winning 0:3 (away) against Man Utd and in half time you say to team 'not happy with the performance' with aggressive tone. You can win such a game 0:6 :)

Try it mate and than we can talk.. :):)

Its even better.. For example, you are So'ton manager and you're winning 0:3 (away) against Man Utd and in half time you say to team 'not happy with the performance' with aggressive tone. You can win such a game 0:6 :)

This MAY be true a few seasons in if you had raised rep an awful lot but OP is talking about first season and as such this would backfire. However if you want to post screenshots to backup your advice i would be interested....

This MAY be true a few seasons in if you had raised rep an awful lot but OP is talking about first season and as such this would backfire. However if you want to post screenshots to backup your advice i would be interested....
I used it for whole 1st season with my Atalanta Bergamo (-6 points, and 20 place prediction). I finished 2nd in Serie A ad won Italian Cup.. You can find screenshots here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...007s-fuss-complete-madness-tactic-433-dm.html. :)