Getting poor old Portsmouth out of the wilderness

Reaction score
Im thinking of starting one of the hardest and most challenging saves i think personally with Portsmouth.I know that they are in administration but what exactly do you do to get them out of it? sell all the expensive players? not too sure how it all works to be fair,never done a save with team in these given circumstances.

Thanks for reading :)

There's a couple of things you need to do:
1: you could just hope for some billionaire to take over and wipe you're debts (unlikely)
2: you're most likely going to be taken over by a local businessman who will take you out off amid oats administration but you won't get any money and you will still have to pay you're debt. Which I think was about 1.5m a month for 3 years.
3: in order to keep you're financial situation safe you will only want to sign free/loan players and not get anyone with wages over 20k max.
4: you will want to accept every transfer offer of more than 100k as you need the money.
If you play safe and concentrate on cup wins then you can slowest rise up to the prem and you're income will increase. Be warned. It's hard.

There's a couple of things you need to do:
1: you could just hope for some billionaire to take over and wipe you're debts (unlikely)
2: you're most likely going to be taken over by a local businessman who will take you out off amid oats administration but you won't get any money and you will still have to pay you're debt. Which I think was about 1.5m a month for 3 years.
3: in order to keep you're financial situation safe you will only want to sign free/loan players and not get anyone with wages over 20k max.
4: you will want to accept every transfer offer of more than 100k as you need the money.
If you play safe and concentrate on cup wins then you can slowest rise up to the prem and you're income will increase. Be warned. It's hard.
Hmm that does sound rather difficult...what a mess!!!

start in December 2012 on just click on the Brazil start date, then play loads of friendly's against the top clubs to generate money, plus also you can get good cheep players or free plays because even tho you not playing league games etc, clubs still release plays at the end off seasons. im won league 1 with them first season and won championship play off second season, now im a top of the table prem team. also i got a lot off man u players on loan and some other big name teams players. when i get home i can give youy the list i bought first season lol

start in December 2012 on just click on the Brazil start date, then play loads of friendly's against the top clubs to generate money, plus also you can get good cheep players or free plays because even tho you not playing league games etc, clubs still release plays at the end off seasons. im won league 1 with them first season and won championship play off second season, now im a top of the table prem team. also i got a lot off man u players on loan and some other big name teams players. when i get home i can give youy the list i bought first season lol

pedro im worried did you ever get home, its been 3 weeks now since this post lol only messing

lol, i forgot all about this, as i was at work at the time, yes im still alive, it might not b good now the list as the new update is out. players gone else where

Back