Getting the best out of Falcao and Mario Gotze?

Reaction score
I bought both for Arsenal, a lot of money over 48 months.. lol, and I can't really get them to play great. They do ok but that's it.

Any tips?

or formation tips?

Also, it says Gotze has trouble blending in with the squad, and Falcao has a language barrier problem, any way to solve this? I'm only at December in my game.

1) it will take time for them to gel... give them at least 2 seasons to settle in!
2) you might be giving them the wrong instructions in comparison to their stats.. change their roles etc..
3) where are you playing them?

Thanks for the reply, Gotze is an AML IF, and Falcao is changed from Poacher to AF as needed. Mostly Poacher.

Thanks for the reply, Gotze is an AML IF, and Falcao is changed from Poacher to AF as needed. Mostly Poacher.

Is Gotze a supporting IF? I've been too busy to try FM13, but in FM12 he never seemed to have particularly good stats for scoring. I'd probably have him as an attacking playmaker.

I bought both for Arsenal, a lot of money over 48 months.. lol, and I can't really get them to play great. They do ok but that's it.

Any tips?

or formation tips?

Also, it says Gotze has trouble blending in with the squad, and Falcao has a language barrier problem, any way to solve this? I'm only at December in my game.

I would use these exact settings:

Gotze:

View attachment 279870

Falcao:

View attachment 279869