• Thread starter Thread starter Tom_7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_7

Reaction score
Hi, on my chelsea save, I am 10 points clear at the top of the table, with around 8 games to play. Im in the champions league last sixteen, the league cup final, fa cup quater final and this is all with Frank Lampard having an awful season.

I just cannot get the best out of Frank, I play a 4-1-2-1-2 formation, and I have tried Lampard in various positions. I have played him as an attacking midfielder, box-to-box midfielder, advanced playmaker and deep-lying playmaker and he has failed to play well in every position. He has got only a couple of goals and a few assits, this is poor form for a player who has played nearly every game. So how do I get the best out of him, I have recently placed him on the bench as players like Ramires, Mikel and Andrea Poli (signed for £7m) have been performing much better than Lampard. Any suggestions would be very helpful as with a firing Frank Lampard, I believe I can win every trophy in my first season. Thanks :D

Cheers mate will give that a try. I thought Lampard would be best suited as a box-to-box midfielder but obviously not :D

Cheers mate will give that a try. I thought Lampard would be best suited as a box-to-box midfielder but obviously not :D

na not box to box thats more like flethcer and sissoko Lampard more of an attacking player :)

Don't play Lamps at AMC he's alot better as a central midfeilder attack should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back