getting the best out of gerrard and torres

• Thread starter Thread starter dazdazdaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

dazdazdaz

Reaction score
hi all im currently at the start of second season and last season gerrard and torres just didnt get enough goals i need to know what roles and duties would be best for them
heres my startin 11
gk reina
rb johnson
lb renan
cb otamendi
cb carragher
cm mascherano
cm aquiliani
amr maxi rodriguez
aml babel
amc GERRARD
st TORRES

Gerrard AMC support in the Cm role and make him playmaker :)
Torres ST Advanced Forward (attack) leave all sliders default to their respective positions! this is imperative!

yes of course ;) he does not play AMC IRL, or you can even try Deep lying playmaker i would presume! definately has the stats for that too!

yes of course ;) he does not play AMC IRL, or you can even try Deep lying playmaker i would presume! definately has the stats for that too!

To be fair he's played behind Torres loads of times..

Gerrard is almost a second striker IRL when playing for Liverpool. So AMC is best, as it's his natural position on FM anyway.

ahhhhhaha, i am no Liverpool fan ^^) but my FM suggestion would be to play him at Cm

I play him CM with Playmaker roles and torres advanced forward as raikan suggested. Last seasons Stats,

Torress : 46 Apps 35 Goals 15 Assists
Gerrard : 36 Apps 9 Goals 23 Assists

gerrard didnt score that many goals but the assists were worth it.

Gerrard AMC advanced playmaker
Torres poacher/advanced
for me that would be lethal

Gerrard as CM, advanced playmaker, attack, move long shots up to MAXIMUM
Torres as lone striker, target man/complete forward, attack, leave sliders.

With my liverpool team i played the same formation with gerrard playing cm - box to box midfielder and torres st - complete forward. (Had gourcuff as attacking midfielder role.) Worked really well but you'll need a world class attacking midfielder.

Back