Getting the best out of milevskyi and dzeko

• Thread starter Thread starter angs123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4K

angs123

Reaction score
as title suggest, how do you play them? they are currently not scoring for me (liverpool)

i use Artem as a target man with high dribbling with mixed passing to him, average long shots, no ball hold up. he does dribble brilliantly in the game.

Scored 49 goals in 53 games in season 1 and 52 goals in 53 games in second season.

nice. diplj, did you play him lone as a lone striker though?

when you say target man, do you mean target man role AND setting him as primary target man with ball to HEAD?

setting him as primary target man with mixed passing to him
I also set him to target man role and then changed dribbling to frequent .
I played him with berba at UTD and then i bought cardozo they both played well.

In another save i am using dzeko for madrid even though i hv other strikers he was very good for the first few games averaging 1.5 goals a game but now has slowed down.

mate have cross aim from wingers to target man, then set artem milewyki (spelling) as the target man, all crosses go to him, then i recommend dzeko as a trequartista, hope it works mate

dribbling to frequent is run from deep or run with ball?

Run with ball mate his dribbling is awesome.

signed him for my Fulham team and he has now gone 9 games without scoring. I dont know why as i signed him on FM09 and he was **** for me on that also, Laurito is so much better....

as a lone striker you should try fabio quagliarella( from napoli).I ve set him as a COMPLET FORWARD. 21 goals in 31 matches in serie a first season, 28 goals in 27 matches the second season and it s only february:D

Yeah Deuss signed Laurito in first season with my Marseille team and got him for bargain 2.5 million and becomes class. Have not been able to try him in FM2010 as i cant afford him for my Fulham team.

Milesvkyi is still not doing great for me, scored 9 goals in about 25 games(Ronaldo has better scoring record)...

Yeah Deuss signed Laurito in first season with my Marseille team and got him for bargain 2.5 million and becomes class. Have not been able to try him in FM2010 as i cant afford him for my Fulham team.

I Can't even find Laurito on my game. :S
btw slightly off topic here, any suggestions on how I should pair Adebayor and Dzeko?
or Dzeko / Tevez or Dzeko/Balotelli ? those are the strikers I have at the moment, I would like to build my attack around Dzeko. (what a freak he is)

i think u should try to set milveskiy as 'poacher' or 'target man' with his primary duty is attack. more dribbling to, coz his dribbling was awesome. (H)

i hav dzeko and vagner love, vagner love is scoring for fun (27 in 25!) but dzeko's been pretty poor (11 in 26)
at the moment i have them both as complete forwards (vagner love on the right and dzeko on the left of the front line), any suggestions on how to get edin playing to the best of his abilities?

cheers :)

Last edited:
This is what Dzeko has done for me this season 56 goals in 59 games (40 in 37 in league).
And there was another striker in the form of Higuan playing alongside him.

I play him with customized settings and have him as target man with ball delivery to head. Of course it helps when you have the likes of marcelo, ronaldo, alonso, kroos etc. delivering the balls.

See screenshot for how i play him.

Last edited:
This is what Dzeko has done for me this season 56 goals in 59 games (40 in 37 in league).
And there was another striker in the form of Higuan playing alongside him.

I play him with customized settings and have him as target man with ball delivery to head. Of course it helps when you have the likes of marcelo, ronaldo, alonso, kroos etc. delivering the balls.

See screenshot for how i play him.

Yeah i think thats the key, you need creativity and good wide supply in your midfield for a target to be scoring bucket loads...

What a beast he is in your game! nice!
Dzeko's stilla puppy in my game, but I'll try using the instructions you have on.
interesting formation there mate.

Back