Getting the best out of Ruud Van Nistelrooy?

uchiha37

Reaction score
I have just started a game with Real Madrid, played a few games but just can't get some consistency and get him too perform. What player instructions would you use to get the best out of him? Do you use him as a target man?

I have found he now struggles in the Spanish league, If you have the update you should be looking no further than Benzema to be your out and out striker.

On my game he has moved to Marseille and is playing alongside a goal creator (Niang) and scoring a lot of goals

try sell him to get the cash for him before he turns too old and cant get a decent price for him and invest in marquinhos or sanchez as a replacement (cheaper wages too)
also see attached shortlist.

just bought him back to man utd for 2million and he scored 4 goals in 3 games, but i only play him against lower teams or in certain cup matches until he settles

So...

So where would you play nistelrooy, I just bought him because i think he's a good player and want to get the best out of him. what instructions should i give hime eg. Poacher, advanced forward, and support or attack (where applicable)

thanks