Status
Not open for further replies.

megapicks

Reaction score
firstly sorry if this is not in the right place! i have drogba and anelka as my strikers drogba target man anelka poacher drogba has 7 goals in 12 games and anelka 2 in 11 games, how can i get them to score more they have 20 odd shots a game but they just dont score its only because i dont concede that im top of the league, but would be nice to see one of my strikers to have 25 the 30 goals at the end of the season so thanks for and advice:)

do you have any Attacking midfielders?

if not, make drogba advanced striker or poacher, and make anelka an advanced playmaker. This way Drogba looks for goal, and anelka feeds him or finds loose balls in the box to put away.

yer i play the diamond so i have deco lampard and essien supporting

Even with an AMC, you will need to set one striker as supporting. Right now both your strikers are looking for goals. This causes your strikers to be separated from the midfield. Having one striker play back a little further and look to make passes to others will help a lot. I believe that is what Anelka does in real life anyway.

firstly sorry if this is not in the right place! i have drogba and anelka as my strikers drogba target man anelka poacher drogba has 7 goals in 12 games and anelka 2 in 11 games, how can i get them to score more they have 20 odd shots a game but they just dont score its only because i dont concede that im top of the league, but would be nice to see one of my strikers to have 25 the 30 goals at the end of the season so thanks for and advice:)
hmm you could try drogba as deep lying forward and anelka as a poacher and use shorter passing

Anelka as Poacher(Attck) Drogba as Complete Foward(Support) Set Drogba as Target Man and recieves the ball from Head..

Football now relies on all teams scoring so look for good goalscoring support players- def at corners mid long shots id use lampard as box to box gets more long shots in use drogba up from on own as complete forward use malouda/kalou inside forward AMR/AML or buy ashley young for this he will score loads-
use 4-1-2-2-1 look on here is use one scored 91 goals in 30 games with southampton and i have 10 players with 5+

Aidriano!!!!!!!!!!

heyyy if you want goales then you MUST aidriano he won the world player of the year and in his first season!!!!! hey scored 36 in 35 games good or what :):):):):)

Try this tactic http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/mr-houghs-4-1-2-3-final-unbeaten-t37042.html
It´s working in my team Manchester City.But problem with effectivity is in patch 10.0.3.Computer teams has great scoring effectivity and his goalkeeper saving so many chances that is not possible in real football.Must be some bug.I win many games but how I sad many chances my players burn.:S

Even that tactic didn't help me much. Even though my team is much better than the opponents. The difficulty in scoring seems unrealistic to me. I usually have 55-65% possession, high number of shots split between SoT and not on target, as well as a few long shots. Not to mention quite a few free kicks. But scoring seems to be just too difficult for my players. Luckily, my defenders are capable enough and the AI gets a goal only when it makes a brilliant move or my team a mistake (like the GK putting the ball into his own goal!).

Anyway, I am too new and I need a few seasons under my belt before I can blame the game ;)

If you please describe your approach in one of the stickies I will be willing to help

Status
Not open for further replies.