GH Academy

• Thread starter Thread starter Mykee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

Mykee

Reaction score
wandering if anyone has every signed a decent player from them?
been playing a while and ive never seen anyone worth signing for league one and above

no, i think their standard of players is pretty ****

no, you continue the old one that is how it works here
Not here to justify my reasons.
i had a question i asked it.
i know how the forum works its not my first time being part of a community such as this, he pointed out my mistake i accepted it and just gave a reason i dont think it needs reinforcement from a third party.

back on topic
do you think they will ever produce some talent or are they just a pool for low league teams to buy players from ?

GH Academy is just another thing that FM have implemented to show off how well polished their games is.

Thought as much
might give them a look now and again just to make sure im not missing someone

Is it possible to manage them? XD

Would be an epic challenge..

i don't think there in any leagues
would be a good story to follow if they are playable. wouldnt like having to manage a team named after glenn hoddle though

not only are they not in a league, they don't even have a stadium! I gave them one in a database once, based them in Gibraltar and placed them at level 11 of the English sysytem, was fun for 5 minutes :P

I am actually managing them after using the Editor to put them in the 10th Tier of English Football,I have mad a story on it and its called 'Benefiting Football around the Globe'

Back