Gianluigi Donnarumma, potential to be best GK in the world?

he has -10 pa
Mate, if you want to say PA, put it in spoilers so not everyone can see it.

He's a beast on my save:

f5309057c29cb1d3b46577c348ef2396.png

Won Golden Glove in Season 1. :)

i have him in my milan save 3 seasons in, hes got 199 potential and is a BEAST + club captain

He's been woeful for me on my Milan save, lowest rating being a 5.1 against Juve. Gabriel has been better for me so far.

Sent from my Kestrel using Tapatalk

I'm at Man City and he isn't interested in leaving Milan for us - how the **** did u get him to Newcastle?

How much did you get him for mate?

Also, how does he match up against De Gea?

De Gea is at his peak currently. I had to sell De Gea as Madrid started scouting him and kicked up a fuss. Donnarumma cost me £21mil up front with £7.5mil of add ons. Still only 23, so has a lot to grow. Although I might sell as I have a beast regen which I'll post:

View attachment 122486

Regen (have no tutor for him so his development is taking a while sadly, he's happy being back up currently):

View attachment 122485

Alban Laffont (from toulouse) is a great GK too (he is also on starting squad at 17)

I'm at Man City and he isn't interested in leaving Milan for us - how the **** did u get him to Newcastle?

Hey mate

I managed to buy him from PSG for ....80 million.

Yeah it is alot of money but he is one of the main reasons I have won the champions league twice and league 3 times within 5 seasons with newcastle.

AC Milan shortlisted him and I bought him at 20mil pound. I am now considering to sell Courtois for him? Should I?

U need to get him first season. I'm playing ManCity. And Bravo is a great tutor to Donnarumma. Makes him grow much faster.
I got him for roughly (Euro) 5mil upfront 24mil in 48mth installments n 50% of next sale.