Giants of Europe (literally) - 6"4 or over.

• Thread starter Thread starter flamteta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

flamteta

Reaction score
Basically after tackling many journeyman saves on recent Fm's I have decided to do something a little bit different.

To begin with I am going to holiday a season ( so when I join I can get rid of the vast majority of my players) after this I am going to add a manager and join one of the biggest and richest clubs in Europe - I have decided on Man City.

What I then plan to do is set myself some rules for this save:

1. Anybody who is under 6"4 must be sold with immediate effect, failing this they must be loaned out.

2. Must never field a player in a competetive match that is under 6"4

3. Only players 6"4 and over can be signed

AIM: To avoid relegation (yeah really, this is much harder than it looks) and aim to win a major trophy within 10 years. Establish a team that is competitive with only players 6"4 and over.

Just for a bit of clarity, the only players I would be able to keep at Man City are Joe Hart and Kompany.

Due to the radical drop in quality and the inevitable poor performances to begin with I assume getting sacked my happen in the first season, as a result of this I am going to allow myself the option to add another manager and carry on from where I left off if I get sacked once - although hopefully the board will have faith in my mass exodus and strange transfer policy.

I will begin holidaying now and begin posting updates after the first season and I have added a new manager.

Thankyou and I hope you will follow this journey :)

Following this one! I am an mcfc fan and I have not seen a story with them in a while!

Very interested. Although going with City is a bit risky. Yes, they have money but you will be expected to win. I'm really interested in what sort of players you will sign. Probably be easy to get world class players at Striker, Central Defender and maybe Defensive Midfielder. Don't know many tall wingers or full backs.

Back