Giggs plays down Wales comeback

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 417

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Former captain Ryan Giggs says he will only return for Wales' Euro 2012 qualifying campaign if there is an emergency.

More...

He won't. He's too cool for Wales (H) But in all seriousness, he's still a class player. Would love to see Giggsy back in a Wales jersey.

It's such a shame Aaron is injured. Wales actually seem to have a half decent side (and its young!)

I'd say the fact we're so **** right now is an emergency!! Come Back Giggsy, please!!

He'd help the young players (the majority of which are incredibly talented) no end. Either that or come back as a coach, even manager-I'm fast losing patience with Toshack, and many fans already have.

Lol at what SAF said, I bet he'd hit the roof if Giggs did return

He shouldnt go back. he should let the youngsters play football. he will only be tarnishing what he has achieved,

Better to die a hero. then be rembered *****.

He shouldnt go back. he should let the youngsters play football. he will only be tarnishing what he has achieved,

Better to die a hero. then be rembered *****.

that's bollocks. For one, he hasn't acheived anything with Wales. Secondly, you should know this-he is after all the most successful footballer EVER. Do you honestly think if he returns to play a couple of games for Wales in a likely disappointing qualifying campaign, that's all people will remember? Not even Welsh fans will remember him like that.

He should replace Toshack just him being there would make wales play better and also
A CHIMP COULD MANAGE BETTER THAN TOSHACK!!!

Back