Gillingham FC -

• Thread starter Thread starter Bpas93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

Bpas93

Reaction score
I have started my first game with the team I support The Gills.
Its been easier then i thought. I finished 18th (media predicted 22nd) in the first season.

Now in the second year I signed Elokobi, Gary Madine and a few others who all got released from clubs who got relegated.

Then Ryan Bertrand went to southampton for 6million and we have a 15% clause in the deal so got some money that way.

Laying 8th in the league at Christmas in the 3rd round of the FA Cup also.

Any good signings to be made in season too.

CODY MCDONALD 19 goals in 26
GARY MADINE 15 goals in 27

Not a bad strike force!

Who else has been Gills?

Who did you sign in first season, and what tactic, I just cant get it right with gills, and dont think ive kept 1 clean sheet even with Egan in defence!!

I can never ever play as Gills on FM it never works out for me despite them being my local team who I follow. Maybe I will try again this year as I try every year.

Only time it used to work was when i was playing the very early FMs when I used to give them like £5m a season by chelsea buying one of my rubbish players :D

Gills

I signed Liam Davis from Yeovil, Andy Barcham making a return for the Gills and Tom Eaves on Loan from Bolton who did nothing. I played 4-4-3 with Mcglashan McDonald and Barcham up top. Egan and Callum davies at the back with Pritchard and Dack in the middle. Pritchard has just got a welsh cap and dack is wanted by Southampton on my game now. In the second year 6 games to go, 3 points of the playoffs with a game in hand!! to make it worse Swin*on are top!!

Im now in year two and signed all the following: Gary Madine (free), Lateef Elford-Alliyu(free), Liam David (perm) Ben Davies (preston loan) George Elokboi (free) Nial Canavan (62k from Scunny), ***Conrad Balatoni*** (Free) and Kamil Zayatte (Free) most are from Sheff Weds as thet got relegated on my game so I pinched them and I have spurs as a parent club and loaned Jordan Onomah who is unbelievable to sit in behind the forwards. Who have you guys signed?

Back