alex20

Reaction score
Just downloaded FM2011 and am starting up with Gillingham in league two... gonna need some bargains, freebies and loanies cos we're a bit strapped for cash!

How much cash do you have available to spend and how much wages you have left?

MC - Gauthier Mahoto, he is ideal for lower league teams although his stats don't look great but he will get you some healthy profit in the future! Best of all he is free at the start of the game! At least i think he is on the 11.3 patch, i might be wrong.

ST - Febian Brandy, he will more than likely go to League 1 teams but he is worth a try i guess. He is a goal scoring machine in lower leagues since he has bags of pace!

A/ML - Leon Kantelberg, he has good stats, abit old but will do a really good job in league two, i signed him from FC Eindhoven for my Rotherham on a free, doesn't ask alot for wages either. Sold him later that season for 500k since the board over-ruled :/ Bare in mind i was playing on the 11.2 patch so he might be at a different club or something but should check just incase :)

RB - Fabian Lamotte, got him on a free and cheap on wages! good solid right back and would do a good job for league 1 too!

CB - Calum Davenport, he gets released from West ham in October (Well he did on mine might not on the 11.3 patch) So make sure you snap him up quickly before other teams do! he is amazing at the lower leagues i sold him the next season since the board over-ruled me again for 550k.

LB - Matthew Briggs, Young left back from fulham, i got him on loan first season and he had an average rating of 7.22 out of 42 games.

2nd season (league 1)

CB - Shavar Thomas, Was released and i snapped him up on a free, really good centre back for league 1!

CB - Jerel Ifil, signed him from a free from Aberdeen another good centreback to partner Thomas, quick and strong too so he's ideal!

GK - Neil Etheridge, good young keeper that will do well in league 1 maybe decent in Championship but yet to try him.

ST - Nikola Saric, was released from Liverpool, so i brought him in on a free, has bags of potential left to fill so worth holding onto!

You probably might not be able to get some of those because you'll be more than likely be playing on the 11.3 patch and things might have changed on that.

thanks alot mate, already picked up lamotte and brandy. lamotte is first class and brandy has 5 in 3! briggs is already out on loan and i've offered a (sizeable) contract to davenport - 3.6k pw, which is 1.6 more than my highest earner Collins John!

javan vidal got on loan man city bit dear but well worth the money

Mohamodou sidibe (free)
jordan spence (loan)
jake livermore (loan)
strestik (200k bargain still play him in premiership with southampton worth £4.3m)
Izzy Iriekpen!!!! free (trust me on this one he scores from set pieces for fun)
Petkov (8k)
ross barkley (loan
Daniel Pacheco (loan)
Suso (loan)
Medunjanin (keep your eyes on him until hes interested)
Miguel Medina (great prospect)
Masilela (110k wants big wages though its a big of a long shot...)
Kazenga Lua Lua (loan)
bryan rabello (great prospect)

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

almost forgot

Fabian Brandy (goal machine in L1 and L2)
Eunan O'kane (60k creates loads of goals)
Ashley williams (90K)
Gifton Noel Willams (free)
Eusmane Traore (free)
Jermain Easton (20k)