Girondis Bordeaux - ST

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K
I

iNickStuff

In my first season at Bordeaux and looking to bring in a new striker.Earlier,I used to bring in Marco Borriello from AC Milan but its now changed and they don't want to loan him out.I have £4.3million to spend and need ideas.

Cheers.

milevskyi, santa cruz, yannick djalo, alessandro diamanti, danny welbeck, i highly recommend santa cruz

milevskyi, santa cruz, yannick djalo, alessandro diamanti, danny welbeck, i highly recommend santa cruz

Santa Cruz? He's been a load of bollocks for Shitteh (no offence City fans) since he moved there.And how would I play him then,Advanced Forward?

Get Milevskyi for £4m, play him as a Complete Forward, an absolute beast.

yannick djalo is a quality goalscorer for his price only £800k- £1m

well fm isnt real life, have you seen the stats of some players, he did really well on a wigan save for me 2nd season, also try hugo almeida mate, ive heard good things

It's between Milevskyi and Yannick.Already put in a bid for Milevskyi and I wouldn't have enough left over for Yannick,so should I cancel the deal?

get yannick and have some left over incase he flops mate,

well fm isnt real life, have you seen the stats of some players, he did really well on a wigan save for me 2nd season, also try hugo almeida mate, ive heard good things

Yeh..

Almeida is great. Currently my best finisher in Villa... :)

BTW I can't buy Milvyskyi cheap. He costs me around 20-25 Million United States Dollars.

Patch: 10.03.

don't be put off by his average stats, if you can change the advanced forward to a target man get lacina traoré cause he scores a lot of goals. put in a bid for romelu lukaku as well, milevskyi would be the best to get because he will score for you until he's 30 to 32 but romelu and traoré will both score a lot more goals in the future.

Back