give me a challange!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Forder22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

Forder22

Reaction score
hey all, ive just got bored of my city/bayern save. can someone please give me a team which is fun to manage? dosnt matter what league, budget etc... any help would be greatful. thanks.

try the san marino challenge, you'll find it in the challenges and scenarios section.

Eat 10 Cadburys Cream Eggs in under 2 minutes.

Create a Monaco National Team and win the Champs League with Monaco the club and World Cup with Monaco national team.

Give ME a break will You!!!. you can just do the challenges in the challenge thread to be appeased with fun and joy ;|)

Delete the whole Manchester United First Team as if they died in a plane crash (like the Munich accident) and set your transfer money available to 0. Now rebuild the First team using your reserve and youth teams and try not to get relegated.

Delete the whole Manchester United First Team as if they died in a plane crash (like the Munich accident) and set your transfer money available to 0. Now rebuild the First team using your reserve and youth teams and try not to get relegated.

Did anyone else find this of ill taste? Or am I just being a killjoy?

Did anyone else find this of ill taste? Or am I just being a killjoy?

I used Manchester United as an example because thats the most well known team. Another team that had a similar fate but never got better after its accident was FC Torino (currently in Serie B).

Back