djchrissy123

Reaction score
Coming up to second season, about 20 mil for each already got enyeama but he makes so many mistakes and can never keep a clean sheet. Would prefer an experienced CB to help toloi and phil jones progress. Thanks in advance

Hugo Lloris? Sebastien Frey has a release clause and you'll get around 4-5 sublime seasons out of him. As for defenders, if you want to keep your money stick with Koscielny and Djourou. If you really have to spend, get Sakho.

CB: Simunic, Gallas, Shawcross, Mexes, Adil Rami, Gary Cahill
GK: Lloris, Adler, Neuer, Sinan Bolat (cheap), Enyeama (cheap).

De Gea for GK, and Phil Jones for CB. So good and rapid improvements, I got them both and they've both won GK and defender of the year 2 years on the run after 3 years. DO IT! So worth it and relatively cheap. Easy targets with Arsenal!

GK - Adler or De Gea
CB - Jones , Howedes, Rami

Stekelenburg for GK! About 10-13m. Will almost never let you down.

DC: Boyata - great potential
Plays for Man City though, at least that's where he starts, might be difficult to get him, most of the time he is listed for loan, so maybe you can get a loan to buy ;)

Get Neuer, Adler, Lloris as GK
CB: Gabriel Milito (No joke, he perform exceptional for me)

I thoroughly recommend Per Mertesacker for CB.

He's 6'6" tall (a beast!) and if u have him attack the far post on corners he scores about 10 a season. Set his duties to Limited Defender and he'll be a monster for you.

Best signing I've made in my Arsenal game. Complemented Vermaelan really well.

Back