tigerkeith

Reaction score
I need a keeper for Hull City.Just got beat 7-1 by Chelsea on the opening day.

Myhill I was always thought was a good player

Have a look around for a few loan signings...At the end of the 1st season you should be able to get Joe Hart for not too much...

But remember they are Chelsea, you are Hull...It could just be the difference in teams ability.

Because you have fairly low reputation, and probably not a great deal of cash, I would go for Vincent Enyeama. Sign for around 400-500k, next season, you can sell for 5m+

How much money do you have? Try and purchase Vincent Enyeama or Gullermo Ochoa (Ochoa is a better player)

How much money do you have? Try and purchase Vincent Enyeama or Gullermo Ochoa (Ochoa is a better player)

Ochoa is world class, will sign for most top division sides, but can cost up to 10m, whereas Enyeama, who is very good, wouldnt cost more than 500k

Ochoa is world class, will sign for most top division sides, but can cost up to 10m, whereas Enyeama, who is very good, wouldnt cost more than 500k

You can get Ochoa in the first season for £4-5M and I agree you can get Enyeama for £500K however both players are wanted by top teams in Europe!

Just pick all you cash and go for the Udinese keeper, Handanovic. No one speeks about him, well, im delighted!

should have gone for Alex Smithies from Huddersfield Town, becomes Englands number 1 in matter of years