GK newgens

• Thread starter Thread starter hugsy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

hugsy

Reaction score
Hi there,
Quick question, is just me or GK newgens dont need to play to get better? I got a 4 stars GK to hes max potential, and he got like 6 games played total.
And he never got that msg, player development stalled due to lack of match or something like that

4 regens in second season have a potential of more than 170 all gk's :P

Yeah, there's maybe something amiss with this, I come across a regen goalie when he was 17, signed him in January, when his stats weren't great, then in March Adler got injured and Ibriks (regen) had to come in, his stats just shot up, I mean I'm talking beteen 6-10 per stat, his command or area went from 9 to 20! Now 3 seasons later he's played solidly. I checked in the editor and his CA is 182 his potential 192, so at 21 he's still got room to grow???!

I'm not complaining, though.

Hmm i havn't noticed this, im in 2016 in my game and theres only one keeper with PA of 190+. His CA ia 110 so he has a lot to grow.

Needless to say that i signed him and handanovic became injured for 5 months! So my young regen will get plenty of game time

i have a regen in my AZ save, stefan yorgov or something, from bulgaria with a pa of 200.... i signed him when he was 15 with a CA of 110 and he joined a little later. he hasnt played a first team game for me yet as he is only 18 atm but his CA has been shooting up to 155ish. i cant wait until he is playing first team....

I take back my earlier comment!

The germans have just produced 4 GK's with a PA of 180+(from different clubs of course)

I havn't seen that many great regen wingers or full backs though

Back