Glasgow Rangers 1-4 Unirea Urziceni

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

Frutty

Reaction score
So, I made this topic for all the Romanians (I am Romanian) who are active on this site and for all the unhappy Scottish fans, LoL.
Unirea scored 4 goals and won at Rangers and I am sure almost everyone would say Rangers will be the winner at the finish of this match.
A total ownage by Romanians. What do you think?

A message for all Romanians:
Suntem buni, ce mai!

yes

big victory for Unirea ,Rangers played like in kindergarden they suck

hahaha i love it becasue it just proves my take that scottish teams are very very shocking. cumon unirea the chelsea of romania haha

Youre Romanian but support Spurs and Newcastle. Yet your on here acting like a proud romanian.

Hmm Rangers did seem pretty poor, but when your best player is Steve Davis, it says something about your team

Quite funny really seeing as Rangers and Celtic want to come into the premier league, yet Rangers get battered by some unknown Romanian side (No offence.)

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Hmm Rangers did seem pretty poor, but when your best player is Steve Davis, it says something about your team
Mendes, Bougherra and Boyd are better :P

yeah i rate Mendes, but Boyd looks very lazy and Bougherra looks pretty solid, still though Pompey beat them under Harte without a proper squad pre-season

rangers fan was at the game what a disgrace go 2 every game walter smith must go davie weirs bout 95, **** advacat would be my first phone call today 2 steady the ship

yeah i rate Mendes, but Boyd looks very lazy and Bougherra looks pretty solid, still though Pompey beat them under Harte without a proper squad pre-season
That's because Portsmouth are amazing in pre-season :D Then we play in the league, and yeah.. Not good.

no offence to unirea fans but i'm a rangers fan who was at the game and i know we have the quality to play much better than we did we were just very poor so stop bashing us

Lol Northwich Victoria played them in a friendly 5 days or so before or after the game cant remember and only got beat 2-1

Not being a sore loser or anything considering this happened ages ago, But why has this been reopened and brought back into recent threads :S plus it is also post in the wrong place ;)

And even for all the people trying to make points about things how about that team that beat Barcelona in the CL this year and last ? can't remember the name.

Back