chrisjericho

Reaction score
Alrighty, i'm about to do this story where everybody is free, i'm gonna play either West Ham or another Championship club. Tune in for an update !

And i'm gonna do a bit of a challenge, for the first season i'm only going to sign 3 over21 players and the rest are youths !

And i'm gonna do it at FM 12 because FM 13 can't work on my computer for some reason...guess i'll play it even longer

Last edited:
View attachment 318506
West Ham appoints new manager
Laurent Blanc signs contract at The Boleyn Ground
View attachment 318507
View attachment 318508
After an incident that made every player and staff's contracts at football terminated, West Ham has appointed Laurent Blanc as their new manager.

The 25 year old Frenchman is relishing the opportunity of managing West Ham.

"I am delighted that the chairmen David Gold and David Sullivan has believed me that i am the man to take West Ham to new heights, i will not let them down."

"I'm sure that with the right amount of time and patience, i believe we can achieve amazing things, but our 1st order of business is achieving promotion to the Premier League."

With no players and no staff at the club and with every football player in the world free of their contracts, it will be interesting to see what Laurent will do to shape the West Ham club.

View attachment 318510
West Ham signs former players
Mark Noble and Kevin Nolan rejoins West Ham ranks
View attachment 318513
View attachment 318511View attachment 318512

Laurent Blanc has made his first signings as West Ham manager, completing transfers for former West Ham midfielders, Kevin Nolan and Mark Noble.

"I'm very happy to have completed the transfer, said Blanc.
"The lads are happy to be back here and their experience at the club will benefit us as a whole."

"I think i'm speaking on behalf of me and Mark (Noble) and we are happy to be back, said Kevin Nolan.
"I once captained West Ham and i am ready to take that position again if the manager allows it. I think we're going to have a great season here."
This is West Ham's first activity since the appointment of Laurent Blanc as manager and Laurent confirms that there will be more surprises coming.

Last edited:
CANCELED !

I don't think i'll do this story anymore, yes it only lasted one day :D