dajbolan

Reaction score
At the begining I must say I'm from Bosnia & Herzegowina so sorry for my bad english. This year version of FM really got me frustrated as I never was able to do anything in the game. I must started a 50 saves in 15 days and counting. I played for 2 months and never get any restult except always being sacked untill now. I started a new save on latest LFC summer update with Spurs and decided to create tactic wic i usualy never would, and thats how XO was created. I sold almost everyone and brought all new players wich you would be able to see on screenshots. So let me show you my first season results with this tactics. I must say theres alot of room for improvement regarding fluidity, philosophy, team/player instructions so feel free to test it and change it and keep me posted cuz I want to create super tactic from this even though this one is really solid. I hope there will be some testers who will test it with smaller teams also. I was preddicted 6th and whole new team was here so I must say Im realy proud of what I done.

TACTIC
View attachment 334900
It's basicaly 3-2-2-2-1 but in game it shapes into 3-4-2-1 .. tactic link Zippyshare.com - XO.v3.tac

FIXTURES/RESULTS (1st season)
View attachment 334899View attachment 334898View attachment 334897

KEY PLAYERS
I think u will now understand why "Cha Cha Cha" :)
View attachment 334896
View attachment 334895View attachment 334894View attachment 334893

LEAGUE STATS/TABLE/INBOX
View attachment 334892View attachment 334890View attachment 334889View attachment 334888View attachment 334887View attachment 334886View attachment 334885View attachment 334884

TRANSFERS (1st season)
View attachment 334883

MORE INFO ON TACTIC

Here i will share some more info on tactic that I think is useful. First of all you must understand that by just putting this tacting into tactic slot and playing every match the same will probbably not give you results you want. Like in real life you must addapt to opponent and know how you will approach certain match. There will be alot of in-game instruction changes etc but theres the fun that I like with FM becouse its like in real life. You must watch the match and analyse situations and decide wich instructions to turn on/off. I watch matches on comprenhensive so it gives me a nice look on situation of the match. Instructions that I change most are tempo, width, d-line. As I said be free to mix it up your on way in order to produce results and I cant wait to hear some info. Also the 2 AMC positions I play with their roles very very often in game (treq, advP, AM, SS)..

OI's

Nothing special really. Some matches I dont put any OI's and some matches I put what I think it's right way. It's another way of testing yourself as manager. Mostly I use (tight marking always, weaker foot, easy tackling) on their most dangerous 2-3 offensive players.. "tackle hard" on everyone else .. MC's close down always weaker foot hard.. There were some really though opponents wich I never find a way to break down like Everton, Aston Villa, Southampton that I put my AMC's specific mark some of their offensive players. So realize there is alot of freedom in this tactic thats needed by you so you can use your managerial instinct and ability.

XO
View attachment 334880
This is another tactic that I forgot to mention wich I also used in my save used it away from home against big teams CITY CHELSEA MAN UTD LIVPOOL ARSENAL, but not neceserily always. If I see I struggle i Change to XOv.3 with some changes or I leave the same tactic but change stuff or change philosophy to very fluid. tatic link
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/809914/file.html

Also if I have lead 10mins to end I change to DEFFENSIVE and its realy effective as I hardly ever conceded goal going DEF in last 10 mins. Also this tactic is solid defensive but I think theres room for improvement so hopefully together will find the best way to do it.

TRAINING SEASON .. Due to lot of changes pre-season to somewhere 10 games into season i went TEAM COHESION VERY HIGH and TEAMWORK .. then I changed it to DEFENSIVE and ATT.MOVEMENT also VERY HIGH all season long. INDIVIDUAL training each month on 1st I ask my assistant to put focus on INDPLAYERS training.

Thats all for now. PLEASE use it change it and report feedback and some questions wich Ill gladly answer. Greetings from Bosnia.

Maybe try not changing nearly the whole **** team next time.

This year version of FM really got me frustrated as I never was able to do anything in the game. I must started a 50 saves in 15 days and counting. I played for 2 months and never get any restult except always being sacked untill now.

Maybe try not changing nearly the whole **** team next time.

He has the freedom to play how he wants...

Maybe this will enlighten you two.

Haha, veliki pozdrav iz Travnika :) Lijepo je vidjet nekog naseg.. odakle :D ?