• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDude

Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just a quick tip for those of you who want to know in advance how players develop. Rather than requesting a screenshot, why not create a new game and go on holiday until 2014 or longer if you want, make sure you put processing fixtures on fastest in preferences. Then you can look at all the wonderkids and see how they have developed, if you want to see the top scorers in all the big leagues you need to put those leagues to playable when creating the game to see players stats for each season. You probably all know this already, but lots of people request screenshots, I think this is an easier way and it doesn't take long at all. One notable event I spotted is Pato joining Juventus for a bargain price of 19.75m in 2011, it must of been his contract running out for him to go that cheap lol.

Last edited:
Marquinhos at Palmeiras Wheres he gone.

Also Lodeiro, Where's he gone

Would, but would prefer someone uploading a 2014 save, so they do all the hard work....;)

Any chance you would upload the save file, so we can have a look aswell??

I'm in 2020 if anyone wants a screenshot of players, though many have probably retired. For example Wayne Rooney is 34!!

Ive got 2014, 2016 and 2023 and one want them??

There is a request the player screenshot thread.

Those of you who are in the later years should be giving the people in there the screenshots they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back