Goal celebration injuries

• Thread starter Thread starter Kenvil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

Kenvil

Reaction score
Hello guys I was just wondering if there have been any incidents of players getting injured while celebrating a goal. Something like..

Team *** captain scores the equalizer at the champions' league final with a 30 yard wonder goal. Dashed towards the supporters area and performed a powerslide! Sprained his right foot badly as a result and had to be stretchered off. Team *** went on to lose the match 2-1. Captain out for 3 months and missed World Cup. :'(:'(

Martin Palermo was out for almost an year after falling from the fences when celebrating a goal while he was playing for Villareal. But I´ve never seen this in FM - yet, once one of my players scored the goal, but got injured while doing so - it was rather nice.

Last edited:
Real life i remember Lomano Lua Lua popping his knee while doing his somersault celebration,Harry Redknapp blew a gasket with him.

never had a player injure themselves during a celebration, but ive had plently of players injuring themselves scoring. milito slipped a disk scoring a header in the first game back after his long injury which he starts with, that really ****** me off.

Back