• Danny Rose: Tottenham vs Arsenal

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Charles N Zogbia: Wigan vs Arsenal

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJACKO11

Reaction score
just been watching goal of the season candidates on sky sports and i thought i would post them on here and see what wins if mods dont like this thread then close by all means.

I voted Maynor. What a strike it was.

yer it truely was, the only reason i voted for rooney is because i love goals on the counter attack and plus rooney started and finished the move.

What season was the Lampard flick on to Drogba finish? This season or last?.....mind has become blurred!

The only one i can really remember is Rose's bullet against Arsenal so I'll go with that one :L

What season was the Lampard flick on to Drogba finish? This season or last?.....mind has become blurred!

Pretty certain it was this season :)

I voted Danny Rose of course. Not just because it was a great strike, but the importance of it, against the ****, and it being his premier league debut! Incredible :)

yer was this season mate away at bolton. i did expect it to be their and was a little shocked when it wasent.

Voted for Torres' goal. Great skill and a great goal

Lots of great goals here but I voted for Torres' goal vs Sunderland as it's extra special for me as I was right behind it on the Kop when it happened. :)

Lots of great goals here but I voted for Torres' goal vs Sunderland as it's extra special for me as I was right behind it on the Kop when it happened. :)

you must of had a gourgous view of that mate.

Gotta be Danny Rose.

And I am not even a spuds fan.

yer was this season mate away at bolton. i did expect it to be their and was a little shocked when it wasent.

I thought it was this season!

How that isn't on there i dont know!

Would have got my vote, class team goal

Why in all thats sane in this world is Danny Rose's goal leading... The only reason he scored was because Almunia was way out of position, the ball went right down the middle. The one I wanted to vote for wasn't there, Tom Huddlestone vs Bolton a few weeks back, that was a belter or Steven N'Zonzi vs Everton... In the end Figueroa's goal got my vote

EDIT:- No Bolo Zenden either, pretty poor selection me thinks

I'm going to vote for Charles N'zogbia, that goal meant a lot to Wigan, to comeback from behind against Arsenal and it made sure they weren't relegated, class.

Back