Status
Not open for further replies.

Conn

Premium
Reaction score
Im managing Newcastle Jets now in a FMC career.
Im banging goals with Iaquinta And Heskey as strikers.
2 draws rest won with instant resoult varying the expectations and mentality.

Heskey is still the good old lad.
Last game vs Coast Mariners he was just as i remembered on telly back in his gloriouse days.

Tried the corner tactic and twice he headed towards the open goal and hit the woodwork, but then it all came back to me as he got a cross and hit the woodwork again, were the rebound dropepd in his feet on open goal and he hit the post... TWICE! the gk somehow got up and got the ball before he got 3 chances, but it was jsut exacly as i remembered him!

Can mention that Del Piero is a beast on set pices and have put 2 behind my gk this season both on freekick.

Looking forward to next season were i an finaly invest some money on quality passing players.

HESKEY 21- 18 - 10 - 8mom
Iaquinta 15 - 10 - 2 - 2mom

Im managing Newcastle Jets now in a FMC career.
Im banging goals with Iaquinta And Heskey as strikers.
2 draws rest won with instant resoult varying the expectations and mentality.

Heskey is still the good old lad.
Last game vs Coast Mariners he was just as i remembered on telly back in his gloriouse days.

Tried the corner tactic and twice he headed towards the open goal and hit the woodwork, but then it all came back to me as he got a cross and hit the woodwork again, were the rebound dropepd in his feet on open goal and he hit the post... TWICE! the gk somehow got up and got the ball before he got 3 chances, but it was jsut exacly as i remembered him!

Can mention that Del Piero is a beast on set pices and have put 2 behind my gk this season both on freekick.

Looking forward to next season were i an finaly invest some money on quality passing players.

HESKEY 21- 18 - 10 - 8mom
Iaquinta 15 - 10 - 2 - 2mom
mate, please use this thread

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2014-discussion/142601-post-your-sucesses.html

Status
Not open for further replies.