• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 796
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
Bury FC keeper Cameron Belford, was attacked during a pitch invasion, during the match betweem Bury FC and Chesterfield. The incident came whilst being taunted, after conceding a goal. And some of them were children.

Bury FC Goalkeeper Cameron Belford Punched In The Head During Chesterfield Match | UK News | Sky News

After looking at the pictures, I would pray, that these absolute shitbag, moronic thugs are barred from every single football ground in this country. What a great example for kids (as demonstrated by the picture) set by absolute dickheads. How that goalkeeper stayed so calm is beyond me, and so comendable. If that happened to me, I admit, I would've either lashed out, or just bricked it, and deserves absolute full credit. I also feel sorry for the club, with which these vile pieces of scum are associatted, as they've pretty much dragged the club's name through the gutter.
Judging by the pictures, if these kids are this countries future, god help us.

Urgh Idiots well done to him for remaining calm bet he wanted to knock them all out

EDIT: lol just realised you said the same thing in your post

Urgh Idiots well done to him for remaining calm bet he wanted to knock them all out

EDIT: lol just realised you said the same thing in your post
lol
Thats the sad thing too. He was forced to do the right thing by not fighting back and defending himself from the hooligans.

Twats, i swear on the last photo there is like a 7 year old girl oO)

Don't want to see his next year as Chesterfield are in League One, dont think they would dare at our ground though as our 'firm' sit near to the pitch :P

I feel for the keeper but why didn't he move away ? You could see the anger in his face though, if you look closely he is biting his lip .

Don't want to see his next year as Chesterfield are in League One, dont think they would dare at our ground though as our 'firm' sit near to the pitch :P

I feel for the keeper but why didn't he move away ? You could see the anger in his face though, if you look closely he is biting his lip .

Aye, she looked about 7-8 like. Couldn't believe what I was seeing. Probably didn't run off or anything, probably as he thought he may get chased, and could've ended up worse. Wanted to stand his ground and not be intimidated by a bunch of idiots.

In the 3rd photo, little girl acting big. Wish the GK lashed at them. They all looked like immature kids, not hard to take on them.

Aye, she looked about 7-8 like. Couldn't believe what I was seeing. Probably didn't run off or anything, probably as he thought he may get chased, and could've ended up worse. Wanted to stand his ground and not be intimidated by a bunch of idiots.

Yeah, this was actually in game as well ? Glad Bury won though after seeing this!

In the 3rd photo, little girl acting big. Wish the GK lashed at them. They all looked like immature kids, not hard to take on them.

Thats the thing. He probably knew if he did, he'd face a pile of charges and possibly get sued and absolutely destroyed. And the anti-footballer fraternity would have an absolute field day with it too.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Yeah, this was actually in game as well ? Glad Bury won though after seeing this!

Was in game yeah. Bury fans were allegedly invading the pitch in periods, but were doing nothing like this.

If he retaliated he would face criminal charges, maybe be put in prison, get fined by Bury and his contract ripped up, people will be calling him all sorts. He did the right thing by standing his ground and not retaliating ,.

Was that one of your firm that ran on the pitch and tried to hit Shaun Derry and completely missed haha

The game against palace last year btw if you don't remember.

Aboslute idiot. Just made it funny that Bury went on to win the game haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back